Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy Day!

Hello everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful Father's Day! Even though I couldn't be with my daddy on his special day (he's currently travelling for work), it was still so fun to spend it with my Grandpa and family members! 
Since Father's Day is such a fun and summery occasion, this morning I thought it would be fun to make special dessert pizzas to celebrate the day! I used these two fabulous recipes that I found here and here. They turned out simply wonderful, such a great summer dessert! 
Berry and S'mores pizza paired with bright flowers and loving family makes for a perfect sunday afternoon!












Happy Father's Day Daddy!!! I'll always be your little girl :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!



3 comments:

  1. that food is such a tease!! i want all of those delicious berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pizzas are so easy to make!!! I definitely recommend trying it out :) they turn out delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look so yummy! Looks like you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete