Saturday, June 16, 2012

In A Rut

After a few days of feeling like I was finally on the mend, my progress has fallen two steps behind. I've spent the past two days wrapped in the fluffy, wonderful cloud that is my bed. Yet despite my love for my bed, I am now completely bored out of my mind. Even Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda can't hold my attention anymore; I love you ladies, but after 10 consecutive hours of watching your escapades, you're actually starting to piss me off. (I know, blasphemous.) The weather has been beautiful, the sun has been shining, my friends have been living life and functioning in society... and I've been drifting in and out of sleep, desperately trying to find sufficiently mushy foods to consume. I've done my nails twice in the past 12 hours, I've spent way too much money online shopping, and I really do think I've reached the end of the internet. I'm in a rut, albeit a 500-thread count rut.

Ah well, I guess I should just be grateful for this downtime. I know when I'm swamped with school and work and rehearsal again I'm going to be cursing the fact that I ever complained. It's funny how things work out like that, isn't it? We always want what we don't have. 

We Heart It
We Heart It
We Heart It
These past few days would have been a lot more bearable if I had one of these little guys to snuggle up with though! :) Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment