Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ombré, Okay?

Yesterday I got a little restless and decided (at 6:30 am, thank you tonsillectomy medication) that I wanted to do something different with my hair! I have been lusting after ombré hair for a while now, so I decided I should just woman-up and go for it! It was surprisingly so easy to do at home! 

Thanks to this extremely helpful youtube video, as well as this one, I was able to ombré my own hair and not completely mess up! I must say, I'm really happy with the result! It came out a little brassy and orange, but for the summer, I think it works nicely! 

I bought this highlighting kit after reading that it is better to use a highlighter rather than a blonde hair color. I'd definitely recommend this product! It was simple to use and left the ends of my hair surprisingly soft (for having just bleached them haha)
Before!
After!
What are your thoughts? Would you/have you ever put bleach on your hair? 
Happy Thursday!
>^..^<


No comments:

Post a Comment